All students are required to adhere to the following policy or they risk removal of all parties using the locker for the remainder of the school year.
Here, you'll find all the important information about our lockers to ensure a seamless experience throughout the school year.Make the most of your locker experience with this comprehensive guide, ensuring a smooth and organized school year!
1. Locker Assignment Process: Students who request and are assigned lockers may choose their locker partner, when possible.
2. Locker Location and Numbering: Click here to see FHS locker map and the description of locker locations with clear numbering for easy identification. ( who could provide this?)
3. Locker Dimensions: Get locker size details to plan your organization effectively. ( who could provide this?)
4. Locker Security: All students are required to adhere to the following policy or they risk removal of all parties using the locker for the remainder of the school year. Only school-issued locks are to be used on school lockers. Locks are issued at no charge, but if not returned or lost, students will be charged $10.
5. Locker Rules and Regulations: Students should not bring valuables to school and leave them in their locker. Valuables have no place in the school and should never be considered totally secure in any school locker, including PE lockers. The school is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
6. Locker Searches: Lockers are school property and are subject to searches by school authorities.
7. Locker Usage Period: Locker assignments are for the full school year. Students will stay in the same locker, with the same locker partner, for the full year.
8. Personal Responsibility: You are responsible for all items in your locker. DO NOT share your locker combo with anyone other than your assigned locker partner.
9. Vandalism and Reporting: Do not write on lockers at any time; this is considered vandalism, and students will be held financially responsible. Please report any locker vandalism to Security.
10. Food Storage: Do not leave food in lockers overnight.
11. Non-Compliant Locks: Any locks placed on lockers that are not school-issued will be cut, and all students will be removed from the locker with all privileges revoked for the remainder of the school year.
12. Assistance and Reporting: Report any locker problems immediately to the Campus Safety Officer.